Carroll County, MD Drug Charges
Drug charges are a serious offense and carry the potential for significant jail time and fines. You may also be required to participate in drug treatment program. If you are charged with any kind of drug or narcotic charges, it is extremely important to have an experienced lawyer to help you effectively navigate the judicial process. Gary W. Desper is an experienced attorney located in Westminster, MD. He represents clients who are facing serious narcotics charges, CDS drug charges, drug paraphernalia charges, heroin charges, marijuana charges, and other types of illegal drug possession charges, distribution or manufacturing charges.
As your attorney, Gary W. Desper could help you build your defense if you were arrested and charged with the any of the following types of crimes:
Possession of Narcotics, Drugs & Paraphernalia Charges:
- CDS Charges - controlled dangerous substances such as heroin, marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, ecstasy
- Citations for Possession of less than 10 grams of Marijuana (CDS: Possession Marijuana L/T 10 G)
- Possession of Illegal Drugs (street drug possesion, narcotics possession, CDS:Possess-not marijuana)
- CDS Possession - not Marijuana (Marihuana)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (CDS:Possession Paraphernalia / CDS:Poss Paraphernalia)
- Possession of a Prescription Drug without a Lawful Prescription
- Forging Prescriptions
- Prescription Drug Abuse - going to Multiple Doctors to obtain Multiple Prescriptions
- Obtaining Prescription Drugs by Fraud - including regulated prescription medications such as OxyContin, Percocet, Vicodin, and Xanax
Distribution, Manufacturing, Selling Drug Charges:
- Distribution of Narcotics / Drug Distribution Charges
- Drug Manufacturing
- Selling Prescription Drugs - whether the original prescription is yours or not
Juvenile Drug Charges in Carroll County, MD
Juvenile drug charges don't have to ruin your child's life. If your pre-teen or teenager has been arrested and charged with a crime, we can guide you through the steps necessary to get the help and support you need to get your child back on track.
Criminal Lawyer in Carroll County, MD
It is important to have someone who will stand up for you and present the best possible case in your defense. If you have been arrested and charged with CDS, possession of paraphernalia, drug possession, distribution, or manufacturing charges in Carroll County, MD, call the Law Offices of Gary W. Desper today.
Carroll County Drug Charges, Defense Attorney Serving: Westminster (21157, 21158), Carrolltowne (21784), Eldersburg (21784), Finksburg (21048), Gamber (21048), Greenmount (21074), Linwood (21791), Marriottsville (21104), Manchester (21102), Middleburg (21757), Mount Airy (21771), Sykesville (21784), Taneytown (21787), Union Bridge (21791), Woodbine (21797), Alesia, Carrollton, Detour, Frizzelburg (21158), Gaither, Greenmount, Hampstead (21074), Harney, Henryton, Jasontown, Keymar, Lineboro, Linwood, Louisville, Millers, New Windsor (21776), Taylorsville, Uniontown, Westminster (21158), Winfield, Woodsboro, and the surrounding areas.